Main Article Content
This article argues that when weeds in winter wheat fields are grown without eradication, the weeds will have a significant amount of shade, absorb some water and nutrients, and adversely affect the structure of the crop. Puma super (1 l / to) against cereals, Granstar (15 g / to) against biphasic weeds, and the elimination of Kroshka variety of winter wheat resulted in a long spike, a large number of grains in the spikes, spikes and spikes in a single spike. increased grain yield this condition has been reported to improve radically the efficiency of the grain structure when mixed and sprayed with Puma super (1 l / to), two-stage weed Granstar (15 g / to) herbicides against more grain weeds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Vasilchenko I. T, Pidotti O. A. Keys to weeds of irrigated agriculture. M "Kolos", 1970-367 p.
- 2. Xamroev A. Sh. and others. Protection of grain and rice from pests, diseases and weeds. State Chemical Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Tashkent, 1999 -71-85 p.
- 3. Vitsenko V.P., Kolyushnikov V.T. Application under corn and herbicides. F: "Chemicalization of the agricultural economy". No. 2, 1990- 71-72 p.
- 4. Vorobiev G. Ya. Use the entire arsenal of weed control products. F: "Agriculture". No. 4, 1986-11-12 p.
- 5. 5 Sedelnikov M.P. Stop thoughtless chemicalization of agriculture. F: "Agriculture" No. 10, 1990-21-23 p.
- 6. Taskaeva A.G., Taskaev V.P. Determination of the weed severity coefficient. F: "Agriculture" No. 8, 1990-73-75 p.
- 7. Andreev A.S., Tereshchuk V.S. Fenagon on barley crops. F: "Chemistry in Agriculture" No. 6, 1986- 55-57 p.
- 8. Babich A.A, Harrow V.P. Weed control, taking into account the competitiveness of crops. F: "Agriculture", No. 2, 1986- 41-42 p.
- 9. Bazdyrov G. Weeds are the enemy of the harvest. F: "Agriculture" .№2.1985 -7-9s.