Main Article Content
We all know that ensuring the quality of foreign language teaching of the younger generation, radically improving the system of training specialists fluent in foreign languages, the development of foreign languages that meet international educational standards. Training is one of the goals of the ongoing educational reform in our country. In order to identify and identify opportunities for language teaching, the teacher's knowledge, creativity, ability to arouse students' love for their subject, to establish a cooperative relationship with the student requires modern requirements. The decision is aimed at further development of foreign language teaching, implementation of measures to improve the level and quality of training of highly qualified teachers of foreign languages for secondary schools, vocational colleges and academic lyceums, higher education institutions in accordance with international standards. At the same time, it should be noted that each language studied has its own rules and secrets. In order to become a professional who meets international standards, the learner is required to ignore the most delicate layers of language.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. December 10, 2012, "Further system of learning foreign languages The Republic of Uzbekistan Presidential Decree №1875.
- 2. J. Jalolov, "Methods of teaching foreign languages", Tashkent-2012, p.99-100
- 3. "Innovating Peadgogy 2020" magazine.
- 4. G.V.Rogova. Methods of teaching English.
- 5. Saidakhmedov N. New pedagogical technologies. Ma'rifat 2003
- 6. AlimovSh.S. Course of lectures on modern teaching technologies. Andijon 2009
- 7. Douglas brown. Teaching by principles. Pearson Longman, USA. 1996