Main Article Content
This article discusses the teaching of foreign languages the future technology of foreign language specialties in the textile industry.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Andrienko A.S. Development of foreign language professional communicative competence of students in a technical college (on the basis of credit-modular technology of training). AK
- 2. Rostov – on-Don.2007 page.
- 3. O.S.Akhmanova. Dictionary of linguistic terms. Publisher “Soviet encyclopedia” Moscow 1969 page 474.
- 4. Plavlishak T.A. Linguistic-culture interpretation of a work of art as a component in teacher training foreign language (French) M 2007 page 18.
- 5. Patyaeva N.V. Formation of professional competence of students in language, engineers building specialties in contextual training. AK. Below Novgorod. 2007 page 11.