Main Article Content
In recent years, the problem of diagnosis and preventive treatment of cerebrovascular diseases has become increasingly relevant. Stroke is the most common cause of permanent disability (E. I. Gusev, 2007). The leading role in the diagnosis and prognosis of stroke, as well as the choice of further treatment and rehabilitation tactics is assigned to non-invasive ultrasound research methods, which make it possible to assess the parameters of cerebral hemodynamics. (I. D. Stulin, 2006).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Aivazov V. N., Isaev S. G. Mechanism Of Action Of Reflexotherapy Procedures On The Vascular System Of Patients With Cervical Osteochondrosis. // In: Theory And Practice Of Reflexology. / Abstracts Of The Docl. 1. All-Union Conference On Reflexology. - L., -1984. - P. 49-50;
- 2. Alekseyenko A. I. "Essays On Chinese Folk Medicine". Kiev, State Medical Publishing House, 1979.
- 3. Antipenko E. A., Anisimova L. P., Gustov A.V., Deryugina A.V., Krylov V. N. Effectiveness Of Acupuncture In Neurogeriatric Practice. // Mate. Second European Congress: "Acupuncture White Nights" St. Petersburg, -1997. - P. 27-28;
- 4. Arabidze G. G., Fagard R., Petrov V. V., Stassen Ya. Isolated Systolic Hypertension In The Elderly. Ter. Archiv. 1996.11: 77-82.;
- 5. Afoshin S. A., Gorokhovskaya V. S., Chuprasova T. V. Reflexotherapy In Patients With Acute Stage Of Stroke. // Reflexology Of Pathology Of The Nervous System, (Collection Of Scientific Works)., - L,, -1988, - P. 49-55;
- 6. Ashurova R. X., Ismailova Sh. N., Bakiev F. B., Musaev M. R. Aku-And Electropuncture In The Initial Manifestations Of Cerebrovascular Insufficiency. // In: Actual Problems Of Reflexology And Traditional Medicine. Ch. - I, M.: -1990, P. 66-67;
- 7. Yu.Barashkov G. N. Reflexotherapy Of Pain. M., - Ed. "Tm-Oko" And Ncmi "Universimed", -1995, -264 E.;
- 8. Epifanov V. A., O. S. Levin. Rehabilitation Of Patients Who Have Suffered A Stroke. - 4th Ed. - Moscow: Medpress-Inform, 2014.
- 9. Merholts Jan. Early Rehabilitation After A Stroke: Trans. From English; Ed. Prof. G. E. Ivanova-M.: Medpress-Inform, 2014.
- 10. Skoromets A. A., Skoromets A. P. Practical Training In The Clinic Of Neurology: Textbook. - M.: Medpress-Inform, 2014.
- 11. Shamanov N. A., L. V. Stakhovskaya. Thrombolytic Therapy Of Ischemic Stroke: A Recommendation For Doctors. - M.: Medpress-Inform, 2017.
- 12. Internet Resources: Fsbi "Scientific Center Of Neurology", Stroke At A Young Age Information Site Website: Neurology.Ru