Main Article Content
Erkin Azam is one of the artists who considers creativity as destiny. The author has won the hearts of readers mainly with his stories and short stories. But in recent years, the author's novel "Noise" was published. Several articles have been published about the work. The author's novel is based on symbolism and is one of the most unusual works. The novel seeks to portray a particular aspect of life in terms of its own style. Changes in the development of different genres can be seen in the genre of short stories in the works of the writer. Umarali Normatov, a literary critic who has written about short stories in recent years, writes: “When we look at our short stories today, first of all, the subject matter attracts attention in terms of problems, form, style; Among them are works on historical, modern, socio-political, family, romantic themes, both traditional romantic, realistic, modernist, serious and humorous, adventure-detective. no matter what the diversity. ” As noted, in this genre, a variety of thematic stories have been created, in which the human psyche, character traits are interpreted. Analysis of the artistic features of the author's novel "Noise", the demonstration of the writer's skill determines the relevance of the topic
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Literature of the independence period. - Tashkent, Gafur Gulam Publishing House - Printing House, 2006.
- 2. Hamdam Ulugbek. The need for renewal. - Tashkent, "Fan" Publishing House, 2007.
- 3. Sodiq Sanjar. Thirty moments of creation. Literary – critical articles. - Tashkent, “SHarq”, 2005.
- 4. Rasulov A. Art is a novelty. –T .: «SHarq», 2007.
- 5. Sarimsakov B. Fundamentals and criteria of art. –T .: 2004.