Main Article Content
One of the factors in the formation of the digital economy is to increase the country’s competitiveness, increase its economic potential, introduce innovations and use resources efficiently based on the implementation of the Action Strategy adopted in 2017 in our country. Since the widespread use of digital technologies in management, the problem of introducing e-government in our country is based on the recognition of an alternative to social development
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Mirziyoev Sh.M. Report of the enlarged meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers on "The main results of socio-economic development of the country in 2016 and the most important priorities of the economic program for 2017." Ishonch newspaper. 2017 y. January 17. №7-8 (3825).
- 2. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev dated February 7, 2017 No. PF-4749 "On the Strategy of Actions for the further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan."
- 3. Address of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Chambers of the Oliy Majlis. Halq Sozi newspaper, 2020 January 24. №7
- 4. Teoriticheskaya ekonomika: realnost, virtualnost mifot-vorchestvo. Moscow. M.G.U. 2009
- 5. China’s Digital Economy a Leading Global Force. MGI Discussion Paper, August, 2017
- 6. Electronic economy. M. 2017, author's collective.
- 7. How big is China’s Digital economy ?, Bruegel, Working Paper, Issue 04, 17 May, 2018
- 8. Statistical bulletin of the Republic of Uzbekistan. 2018.www.scu.uz
- 9. T. Shodiev. Problems of formation and development of the digital economy in the process of using active innovations. Tashkent. Journal Innovative development in the economy. 2018 y. Number 3-4.
- 10. Panshin. Digital economy: Features and development trends. M. 2018.
- 11. M. Butaboev. The role of the digital economy in the development of the country. 2019 y.
- 12. htpp: //www.itu.int/eng/ITU-D/
- 13. http: /Bit.samag.ru/more/67.
- 14. https: /ria.ru/science.