Main Article Content
The article "Civil society is its genesis" analysis and budgeting the principles of zoroastrianism, as well as the views of European philosophers of antiquity, the conceptual views of medieval thinkers, the great thinkers of the East and the philosophers of our time. basis of the principle of "from a strong state to a strong civil society" put forward by Karimov, Sh.M. Mirziyoyev introduced reforms in Uzbekistan on the establishment of a mahalla institute.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Karimov I.A. The concept of further deepening democratic reforms and development of civil society in the country: Speech by President Islam Karimov at a joint session of the Legislative Chamber and the Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan. November 12. - Tashkent .: Uzbekistan, 2010.
- 2. Special Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. Mirziyoyev "On the State Program for the implementation of the Action Strategy for the five priority areas of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2017-2021 in the" Year of Active Entrepreneurship, Support of Innovative Ideas and Technologies ". January 22, 2018 - "Ma'rifat" newspaper, January 7, 2018, issue 7.
- 3. Abu Nasr Faroobi. A city of noble people. Tashkent, 1980.