Main Article Content
The article deals with the functions of the historical science of Abdurauf Fitrat, known in Bukhara in the first quarter of the twentieth century as an active educator, as well as his works on the history of Bukhara and their critical approaches, educating the scientist.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Kasimov B., Colleagues. Behbudiy. Ajziy. Fitrat. – T., 1994; Kasimov B., National Awakening. – T., 2002. Ganiyev I., Physiology. – Bukhara, 1994; Ganiev I., Fitrat's ability to create tragedy. – T., 1994. Boltaboyev H., Abdurauf Fitrat. – T., 1996; Boltaboyev H., Fitrat's scientific heritage, – T., 1996; Boltaboyev H., Repressed science. – T .: Treasure, 1996; Boltaboyev H., The Scientific Legacy of Fitrat. – T .: Fan, 1996; Boltaboyev H., Fitrat - literary critic. – T .: Writer, 1996. Kurbanova M., Fitrat – linguist. – T., 1996; Ergasheva M., Abdurauf Fitrat - the great lawyer, – T., 2001. [Qosimov B., Maslakdoshlar. Behbudiy. Ajziy. Fitrat, – T., 1994; Qosimov B., Milliy uyg`onish. – T., 2002. G`aniyev I., Fitratshunoslik. – Buxoro, 1994; G`aniyev I., Fitratning tragediya yaratish mahorati. – T., 1994. Boltaboyev H., Abdurauf Fitrat. – T., 1996; Boltaboyev H., Fitratning ilmiy merosi. – T., 1996; Boltaboyev H., Qatag`on qilingan ilm. – T.: Xazina, 1996; Boltaboyev H., Fitratning ilmiy merosi. – T.: Fan, 1996; Boltaboyev H., Fitrat — adabiyotshunos. –T.:Yozuvchi, 1996. Qurbonova M., Fitrat – tilshunos. – T., 1996; Ergasheva M., Abdurauf Fitrat - buyuk huquqshunos. – T., 2001].
- 2. Fitrat A., Selected works, Tashkent, 2006. Fitrat Abdurauf. Fitrat Abdurauf. Stories of an Indian traveler (Bukhara as it is! / Translated from Persian A. N. Kondratyev. Edited by Prof. D. A. Alimova, Tashkent, 2007 [Abdurauf Fitrat. Tanlangan asarlar. – Toshkent. 2006. Rasskazy indiyskogo puteshestvennitsa (Buxara, kak ona est! / Per. S persidskogo A. N. Kondrateva. Pod red. Prof. D. A. Alimovoy. – Tashkent 2007].
- 3. Fitrat A., An open letter to the Minister of Bukhara Nasrullahbey Parvanachi, Selected works, Volume 3, pages 226–228. [Abdurauf Fitrat. Buxoro Vaziri Nasrullohbey parvonachi afandi hazratlarina ochiq maktub. //Tanlangan asarlar. 3 jild, 226–228 betlar].
- 4. Fitrat A., Discussion of a Bukhara teacher with a farang in India about Jadid schools, Selected works, Volume 1, pages 46–168. [Abdurauf Fitrat. Hindistonda bir farangi ila buxoroli mudarrisning jadid maktablari xususida qilgan munozarasi //Tanlangan asarlar. 1 jild , 46-168 betlar].
- 5. Fitrat A., Hindour Tourist Statement // Selected works, Volume 1, pages 98–169 [Abdurauf Fitrat. Hind sayyohi bayonoti // Tanlangan asarlar. 1 jild , 98–169 betlar].
- 6. Fitrat A., The way of salvation. – T.: Sharq, 2002. [Fitrat. Najot yo'li. – T.: Sharq, 2002].
- 7. Fitrat A., Abulfayzxon, Tashkent, 2019. – 64 p. [Abdurauf Fitrat. Abulfayzxon. – Тoshkent, 2019. – 64 b].
- 8. Fitrat A., Selected works. 1 vol [Abdurauf Fitrat. //Tanlangan asarlar. 1 jild].
- 9. Fitrat A., Eastern politics, Bukhara, 1991. [Fitrat. Sharq siyosati. – Buxoro, 1991].