Main Article Content
The types and principles of loosening machines operating at enterprises of primary wool processing are analyzed. Defects of opening machines and their effect on the product are explained. The design and operating principle of a new spraying machine for preparing high-quality products are proposed.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Rizaev Sh, Zakirov M, Sidortsov V, Ismailov L, Ibragimov Yu “Commodity research wool” book // Labor publishing house 1985 y.
- 2. 2 Gorbunova L.S., Rogachev N.V., Vasilyeva L.G., Koldaev V.M. “Primary processing of wool” book “EASY AND FOOD INDUSTRY” book Moscow 1981 y.
- 3. Lipenkov Ya.Ya, “General technology of wool” book Moscow LEGPROMBIN 1986 г.
- 4. D. Cottle, Errol «Wood Overview of Early Stage Wool Processing» 2012 y.
- 5. 5 F. Ismoyilov, Sh. Khakimov, M. Khodjayeva Loosening wool machines International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering.- India, Volume-8 Issue-4, November 2019. – pp. 3650-3655.
- 6. Khakimov SH.SH, Ismoyilov F.B. Analysis of the properties of wool raw materials obtained in Uzbekistan // “International Journal of Advanced Research in Science,Engineering and Technology. International Journal of Science. Vol. 6, Issue 6, June 2019”
- 7. Ismoyilov F.B. Physico-mechanical properties of wool // Technique and technology of food production. Abstracts of the XI International Scientific Conference of undergraduate and graduate students. 2019 year
- 8. Kunik O., Semeshko O., Saribekova J., Myasnikov S. High-energy discrete processing in technology of extraction of wool grease // Ukrainian Food Journal. – 2014, №3. R. 381…388.
- 9. Sengupta A., Behera J. Comprehensive view on chemistry, manufacturing & applications of lanolin extracted from wool pretreatment // American Journal of Engineering Research. – 2014, Vol. 3, Issue 7. P. 33…43.