Main Article Content
This article discusses various definitions of intelligence in Russian psychological research. It is concluded that the development of intelligence is necessary, as well as further development of scientific approaches to the study of intelligence.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Mayer J.D., Salovey P., Caruso D. Models of emotional intelligence // Handbook of Intelligence / ed. by R. Sternberg. New York, 2000.
- 2. Sternberg R.J., Rifkin B. The development of analogical reasoning processes // Journal of Experimental Child Psychology. 1979. No. 27. Р. 195–232.
- 3. Benveniste, E. Dictionary of Indo-European social terms / E. Benveniste; ed. Yu.S. Stepanova. - M.: Progress - Univers, 1995 .-- 456 s
- 4. Vokhidov M. Bolalar psychology. Darslick. T: Ўқutuvchu. 1982. — 366 b.
- 5. Gaziev E.G. Psychological foundations for the development of self-management of educational activities in schoolchildren and students. diss. doct. psychol. sciences. Tashkent, TashGu, 1991, p. 316.
- 6. Davletshin M.G. Psychological bases of education. T .: Teacher, 1978 20 p.
- 7. Davletshin M.G. Ability to build content in students. T .: Teacher. 1965. 44 b.
- 8. Davletshin M.G., Kovalev A.G., Krutetskiy V.A. Ability and its diagnosis. T .: Teacher, 1979, 134 p.
- 9. Jo'raev.T.S. The impact of school education on the intellectual development of adolescents // Scientific collection of young orientalists, Tashkent State Pedagogical Institute, 1996. 73-78 b.
- 10. Jo'raev.T.S. Adolescent characteristics // "For a healthy generation", 1997, 3-4- sonldr, -B 10-11.
- 11. Kadyrov BR Intellectual talent is the most valuable property of the 21st century. T .: "Uzbekistan", 1999. —16 p.
- 12. Qodirov B.R. Talented children and methods of their selection. T .: 1992. 32 p.
- 13. Nishonova Z.T. Characteristics of mastering the methods and ways of mental activity of high school students. Psix.fan.nomzodi diss. T ,; TDPI, 1993.
- 14. Rybalko E.F. Age and differential psychology. SPb., 2001.224 p.
- 15. Pavlov I.P. Lectures on the work of the cerebral hemispheres. Ed. 5th, rev. M., 2010.296 s
- 16. Pershin Yu. Archeology of Religion: RELIGIO in the Pre-Christian Paradigm // Vesnik of Volgograd University, Ser. 7, Philos. 2012. No. 1 (16)
- 17. Shapar V. B. The latest psychological dictionary / V.B. Shapar, V.E. Rossakha O.V. Shapar.-3rd edition of Rostov n / a.: Phoenix, 2007.-886 p.
- 18. Sharafutdinova Kh.G. Development of a test of verbal abilities // Republican scientific and practical conference. Dushanbe: Sino, 1994, pp. 8-10.
- 19. Ismoilova N. Aizkenk intellect testini moslashrish muammolari // Republican scientific and practical conference. Dushanbe: Sino, 1994, pp. 12-13.
- 20. Usmonova E.Z. Motivational and emotional regulation of thinking in conditions of intellectual conflict. T; Ituvchi, 1983, from 104
- 21. D. Ushakov Intellect: structural-dynamic theory, diss. doct. psychol. sciences. M, Institute of RAS Publishing, 2003
- 22. Cattel R.B. Abilities:Their structure, growth ad action-Boston.:Hougthton Mifflin,1971 y.