Main Article Content
In the novel "The Treasure of Ulugbek" by the talented writer Odil Yakubov is based on the formation of the world of artistic images in the dialectical unity of social environment, historical time, space through artistic time and time, ie chronotope. In the depiction of reality in the work, the character of the historical image and the expression of mental anguish in space and time are logically analyzed and certain conclusions are made.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Mikhail B. Time and chronotope forms in the novel. Essays on historical poetics (translated from Russian by Uzak Jurakulov). –Tashkent, Akademnashr, 2015. - 288 B.
- 2. Serif Aktash. Introduction to novel art and novel insemination. - Ankara, 1991. - 162 B.
- 3. Nasirov A. Art and life reality. - Istanbul, “Kesit” 2019. 140 B.
- 4.Izzat Sultan. Literary theory. - T., “Teacher”, 2005. –272 p.
- 5. Rasulov A. Art is a novelty. –T., “Sharq”, 2007. - 336 p.
- 6.Yoqubov О. Ulugbek's treasure. Roman. –T., 1994. –336 p.
- 7. Molchanov V.V. Vremya kak priem mistifikatsii chitatelya v sovremennoy zapodnoy literature. Rhythm of space and time in literature and art. –L .: «Nauka», 1974. –S. 290.
- 8. Kagan M.S. Space and time in art as a problem of aesthetic science. Rhythm of space and time in literature and art. –L .: «Nauka», 1974. –S. 310.