Main Article Content
In the article, the interest in the axiological approach in the pedagogical conditions of the development of altruistic qualities in students through the subject of "education" is associated with changes in the socio-cultural environment, the emergence of a new global moral crisis. Therefore, in the new millennium, the scientific community is actively working to identify, regulate and systematize the values that must be mastered by humanity.
- 1. Gill, Robin. Churchgoing and Christian Ethics. – Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1999.
- 2. Flescher, Andrew Michael and Worthen, Daniel L. The Altruistic Species: Scientific, Philosophical, and Religious Perspec¬tives of Human Benevolence. – Philadelphia and London: Templeton Foundation Press, 2007.
- 3. Brzezinski Zb.Grand Chessboard.American and Its Geostrategic Imperatives. Basic Books A Division of harper Collins Publishers, 1998;
- 4. Bowden B. Nationalism and cosmopolitanism: irreconcilable differences or possible bedfellows?// National Identities. 2003.Vol.5,No.3;
- 5. Calhoun C. Nationalism and ethnicity//Annu. Rev. Sociol. 1993. Vol. 19; McCrone D., Kiely R. Nationalism and citizenship//Sociology. 2000.Vol. 34, No. 1;