Main Article Content
The article highlights the need for effective use of innovative technologies, interactive methods and new pedagogical research in the development of altruistic qualities in students today. The formation of altruistic qualities in students requires a targeted focus of human intellectual, spiritual, physical and mental potential. Therefore, in the framework of this research work is to substantiate the fact that through the subject of "Education" students can not cultivate altruistic qualities without general potential, knowledge, spiritual and mental maturity, spiritual and physical perfection.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Ronald M. Green. Religious Reason: The Rational and Moral basis of Religious belief. – New York: Oxford University Press, 1979.
- 2. Appadurai A. Dsjuncture and difference in the global cultural economy.// Robertson R. White K.E. (Ed.) Globalisation. Criticalconceptinsocilogi. Volume 1, London, 2003.P. 251-264.
- 3. James R. Ozinga. Altruism. – London: Praeger, 1999.
- 4. Jacob Neusner. Altruism in World Religions. – Washington D.C.: Georgetown University Press, 2005.
- 5. Comte, Auguste. System of Positive Polity, Volume 1: Containing the General View of Positivism & Introductory Prin¬ciples. Translated by John Henry Bridges. – New York: BurtFranklin
- 6. Mill, John Stuart. Auguste Comte and Positivism. – London: N. Trübner & Co.