Main Article Content
The issue of artistic psychology is not new to literary studies. Professor X.Umurov's observation that the depiction of human psychology from the literary literature is related to the emergence of German sentimentalism and the English Gothic novel; till now - artistic depiction of external events for the Aristotelian period - mimesis; and the "law of thought" came first in classism.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Gaybullayeva N.I. Classification of thematic groups of medical euphemeralism // European Journal of Business &Social Sciences. ISSN: 2235-767X. Volume 07 Issue 05 Volume May. 2019.– Р. 1721-1733. Impact Factor 6,76
- Gaybullayeva N.I. The usage of euphemisms in the speech of doctors // International journal of research in humanities, Arts and literature (IMPACT:IJHAL), 2018. – Р.525- 532. IMPACT Factor. 3.7943
- Abuzalova M.K., Gaybullayeva N.I. Medical Euphemisms' Ways of Formation and their Attitude towards Related Events // International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878 // Volume- 8 // Issue- 3S // October 2019 – Р. 494-497.
- Abuzalova M.K.The universality of the forms of uzbek language clauses. IMPACT:International Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Literature (IMPACT:JURNAL) ISSN(E):2321-8878; ISSN(P):2347-4564/Vol.3,Issue 10, Oct. 2015,105-108.
- Dildora Nazarova. The interpretation of educational ideas in the poems of Jamal Kamal.
- Dildora Nazarova Literary Motives of Sufizm and Spiritual, Moral Ideas in the Lyrics of Jamal Kamal International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-3S, October 2019
- Akhmedova Mehrinigor, Baqoyeva Muhabbat. Analysis of “Spirituality” Category and its Structure in the English Language. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8, Issue-9S3, July 2019
- Kholikova Nozima Nematilloyevna, Saidov Khayrulla Shavkatovich. Observation and Analysis of the Peculiarities of English and Uzbek Detective Genre (in the Examples of J.H.Chase’s Works. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8, Issue-9S3, July 2019
- Kadirova N. S, Akhmedova Sh.N. Style and skill: critic’s artistic ability. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8, Issue-9S3, July 2019
- Zarnigor Sohibova, Dilrabo Quvvatova. Symbolic description of the year seasons in Uzbek poetry. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering. Volume-8 Issue-9S3, July 2019. 363-367-b. (ISSN: 2278-3075 Website:www.ijitee.org)
- Komilov N. Our translation traditions // Shark star. Issue 8, 1968 Pp. 15-21
- Salomov G.T. Some Facts About Translation History // Uzbek Language and Literature. Tashkent. 1964 Issue 3 Pages 21-27.