Main Article Content
This article makes analyses of the Enhancing Communicative Competence in A Second Language Acquisition Classroom: Blended Teaching Method with Communicative Language Teaching. On this case, research has been undergone both methodological and theoretically points as the whole. The way of the analytical research has been focused on Enhancing Communicative Competence in A Second Language Acquisition Classroom: Blended Teaching Method with Communicative Language Teaching.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Adi, S. S. (2012). Communicative language teaching: Is it appropriate for the Indonesian context. Instructional Technology, 8(12), 81-88.
- Ahmed, S. (2019). An Outline of Communicative Language Teaching in Bangladesh. Bkk Publication.
- Akalın, S. (2011). Somebody is watching the EFL classroom: A project on improving students’ performance level with a monitoring system. Journal of Language and Linguistic Studies, 7(1), 169-187
- Canale, M.; Swain, M. (1980). "Theoretical bases of communicative approaches to second
- language teaching and testing". Applied Linguistics (1): 1–47
- Darmajanti, P (2018). The Development of Interactional Competence of EFL Learners. 10.2991/iconelt-17.2018.40.
- Feng, Y & Qu, G. (2018). Study on MOOC-based Blended Teaching Method in the University’s Ideological & Political Education. Educational Sciences: Theory & Practice. 18. 10.12738/estp.2018.5.069.
- Grytsiak, L. (2019). Communicative language teaching. European Humanities Studies: State and Society. 3. 60-73. 10.38014/ehs-ss.2019.3-II.05.
- Hsu, L (2011). Indicators of English communicative competence for EFL learners in Taiwan: A fuzzy Delphi method. International Journal of Current Research. 3. 132-14.
- Ironsi, C.S. (2017) Effect of test anxiety on academic performance of EFL Learners. Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN:978-620-2-070620-3
- Keshmirshekan, M. (2019). Improving Upper-intermediate EFL Learners’ Communicative Competence through Authentic Materials. Theory and Practice in Language Studies. 9. 956. 10.17507/tpls.0908.10.
- Koran, E. (2016). Assessment of EFL learners’ Sociolinguistic and Pragmatic Competence and Performance. Journal of Education in the Black Sea Region. 1. 10.31578/jebs.v1i1.9.
- Lai, R & Sanusi, N. (2013). Improving student engagement through a blended teaching method using Moodle. Workshop Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Computers in Education, ICCE 2013. 110-115.
- Maguddayao, R & Medriano, R. (2019). Sojourning of Foreign Students in The Philippines In Their Level of Intercultural Communicative Competence as EFL Learners. Asian EFL Journal. 21. 337-363.
- Niu, X & Zhang, L. (2019). Research on a Blended Teaching Method by OBE Model. 10.2991/assehr.k.191221.124.
- Paunovic, T. (2013). The tangled web: Intercultural Communicative Competence in EFL. 10.13140/RG.2.1.1933.4241.
- Rambe, S. (2017). Communicative Language Teaching. English Education: English Journal for Teaching and Learning. 5. 54. 10.24952/ee.v5i2.1180.
- Sadeghi, R & Sedaghat, M. M & Shaahmadi, F. (2014). Comparison of the effect of lecture and blended teaching methods on students learning and satisfaction. Journal of Advances in Medical Education and professionalism. 2. 146-150.
- Syarifudin, S. (2019). An Instructional Model For Enhancing EFL Learners' Speaking Proficiency. Edulangue. 2. 86-97. 10.20414/edulangue.v2i1.922.
- Tran, T & Seepho, S. (2016). The Development of an Intercultural Communicative Language Teaching Model for EFL Learners. ThaiTESOL Journal. 29. 73-93.
- Zarabian, F. (2018). The Study of Blended- Teaching Methods on Learning, Motivation, and Interest in learning Anatomy Courses in Medical Students. Research in Medical Education. 10. 63-71. 10.29252/rme.10.1.63.