Main Article Content
An ensemble-orchestral type of musical activity is the most suitable form of mass and collective performance. They provide basic education - group performance of musical works. This means that a large group of students follow one idea, thought and obey the content of artistic and musical performance. This, on the other hand, again means that the ideas and feelings inherent in the content of a piece of music are expressed by many rather than one person. From this point of view, the collective playing of musical instruments is the most remarkable and important feature of the ensemble and orchestral art..
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Madrimov B. Kh. The epic originality of the work of the folk storyteller Bola Bakhshi Abdullayev (based on the musical folklore of Khorezm) // Folk art culture: challenges of the XXI century. - 2014 .-- S. 114-117.
- Norova Sh. U., Naimov TD O. EDUCATIONAL SIGNIFICANCE OF CLASSIC MUSICAL WORKS IN THE EDUCATION OF STUDENTS // Academy. - 2020. - No. 5 (56).
- Mirshaev U. M. Musical and aesthetic education and modern requirements for the music teacher // Bulletin of science and education. - 2020. - No. 21-2 (99).
- Ruziev D. Yu. Some psychological characteristics of the development of skills in playing the instrument and singing along // Academy. - 2020. - No. 3 (54).
- Ruziev D. Yu. ORCHESTRA AS A MEANS OF MUSICAL AND AESTHETIC EDUCATION OF STUDENTS // Academy. - 2020. - No. 11 (62).
- Rahmatova Malohat Obidovna, Tosheva Durdona Theory and methods of musical education of children // Problems of pedagogy . 2020. No. 2 (47). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/theory-and-methods-of-musical-education-of-children (date accessed: 01/08/2021).
- Yarashev JT RESEARCH ON BUKHARA MUSIC HERITAGE THROUGH AXIOLOGIC FEATURES // European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences Vol. - 2019 - T . 7. - No. 12.
- Karimov OI VALUE OF SPECIFIC FEATURES AND EDUCATIONAL POSSIBILITIES OF UZBEK FOLK INSTRUMENTS // Academy. - 2020. - No. 3 (54).
- Khidirov AA Methods and principles of musical pedagogy // Bulletin of science and education. - 2020. - No. 21-2 (99).
- Dustov S. D. INFLUENCE OF INDEPENDENT WORK ON MUSICAL AND AESTHETIC EDUCATION // Academy. - 2020. - No. 11 (62).
- Kushaev IA, Akhtamov II PEDAGOGICAL BASES OF TRADITIONAL PROFESSIONAL MUSIC (ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE ART OF DASTAN) // Academy. - 2020. - No. 11 (62).
- Kayumov IF PSYCHOLOGICAL ORIGINS OF MUSIC // Academy. - 2020. - No. 11 (62).
- Sh.U. Norova and T.DJ. Mukhamedov Educational Process Legislation and Principles and their Use in Student Practice // International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, Vol. 24, Issue 04, 2020 ISSN: 1475-7192 // pp.6485-6493
- Norova, Sh., And F. Nurullaev. "Psychology of musical didactic games in integrated lessons." Bulletin of Integrative Psychology 17 (2018): 295-299.
- Ruziev Davron Yuldashevich and Mirshaev Ulugbek Psychological and Pedagogical Bases of the Organization of Problem-based Education through Folk Songs // International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, Vol. 24, Issue 04, 2020 ISSN: 1475-7192 // pp. 6834-6838