Main Article Content
During the last two decades, numerous innovative mobile payment services have been introduced to both developing and developed economies. Many mobile payment applications have been launched by mobile network operators. Although the Polish market of mobile payments is in the initial phase of development, it is one of the pioneering and leading in Europe and globally. The mobile payment industry in Poland is expected to reach US$ 26,893.9 million by 2025 (Poland Mobile Wallet 2019). The main purpose of this article is an attempt to answer the following question: how does “safety” feature influence consumer attention to use: payment cards without contactless payment function, cash and mobile payments?
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Cocosila M., Trabelsi H. (2015). A user perspective on contrasting factors of contactless mobile payments adoption. Proceedings of International Academic Conferences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, pp.133-145.
- Evans M. (2014). Euromonitor. Retrieved from http://blog.euromonitor.com/ 2014/02/five-payment-predictions-for-2014.html
- Gandhi R. (2016). Evolution of Payment Systems in India: Or is it a Revolution?. Working Papers: eSocialSciences, pp. 1-7.
- Garcia-Swartz D. D., Hahn R. W., Layne-Farrar A. (2006). The Move Toward a Cashless Society: A Closer Look at Payment Instrument Economics. Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, Vol. 5, Issue 2, pp. 1-24.
- Mensch S. (2016). Cell Phone Security: Usage Trends and Awareness of Security Issues. Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305776, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, pp. 152-162.
- Nemer D. (2018). Wired mobile phones: the case of community technology centers in favelas of Brazil. Information Technology for Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pp. 461-481.
- Reiss D. G. (2018). Is money going digital? An alternative perspective on the current hype. Financial Innovation, Springer; Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp. 1-6.
- Rivera J. C., Florig M. (2005). Indivisible goods and fiat money. Working Papers wp-212, University of Chile, Department of Economics, pp. 1-22.
- Shishmanov K. (2014). Contactless payments - promising technology for use of bank cards. Conferences of the department Informatics, Publishing house Science and Economics Varna, number y:2014: i:1, pp. 55-61.
- Téllez J., Zeadally S. (2017). Mobile Payment Systems Secure Network Architectures and Protocols. Springer International Publishing AG, Cham.