Main Article Content
The article gives a general overview of the network, the role of the global network today, a brief overview of the various attacks on the network. It also discusses the problems that can arise as a result of various attacks on the network and ways to overcome them. In addition, the article describes effective ways to ensure network security
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Kaufman, Perlman and Speciner, Network Security: Private Communications in a Public World, second edition (Prentice Hall, 2003).
- BS 7799-2 (2002) Information Security Management Systems – Specification with Guidance for Use , British Standards Institution.
- Ellis, J. and Speed, T. (2001) The Internet Security Guidebook, Academic Press.
- Cheswick and Bellovin, Firewalls and Internet Security, 1/e (Addison-Wesley, 1994; free online for personal use). Second edition with Rubin (Feb.2003).
- Кучкарова Феруза Махамматкосимовна, & Мухаммаджонов Хожиакбар Зафаржон Угли (2020). Формирование саногенного мышления у учащихся начальных классов. Наука и образование сегодня, (4 (51)), 41-42.
- Mukhammadkosimovna–Phd, K. F., & Mukhammadkosimovna, K. F. (2019). METHODS TO PREVENT MORAL EXCLUSION IN PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS. European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences Vol, 7(12).
- Kodirova B.T., Kuchkarova, F.M., Mukhammadjonov K.Z. (2020). Using Information and Communication Technologies in Teaching the Mother Tongue in the Higher Educational Institutions. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29 (9s), 4763-4770