Main Article Content
In this article, the author provides methodological recommendations on the formation of the voice of a pop singer in vocal and contemporary music lessons, and based on the article methodological recommendations for vocal exercises and study of works, as well as special methodology of science and intonational purity.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Aden G. Vocals of Italian composers and teachers of the XVII-XVIII centuries.
- For the middle voice and the piano. Music, 1965
- Akbarov I. Modern songs. T., 1969.
- Alchevsky G. A. Dixing tables for singers and ix application to the development of basic qualities of the voice Study guide, "Planet of Music", 2014
- Ashurov M.A. Vocal and modern music. A textbook for higher education. Fergana 2020.
- Barxatova I. B. Production of the voice of a pop singer. Problem diagnostic method. Uchebnoe posobie «Planeta muzyki», 2015
- Begmatov S. The art of memorization. T: -2007
- Cathrine Sadolin. Complete vocal technique. 2012.
- Gay Julius. German Singing School. Tutorial. "Doe", "Planet of Music" 2014
- Isroilov H, The art of traditional memorization. T: -2007
- Kahharov N.B, Ayubov K. Fundamentals of vocal art. Textbook. Tashkent: "Economy and Finance", 2008
- Omonnulayeva D. Variety singing. Textbook. Tashkent. 2007. 110 p.
- Pirmatov Sh. Basics of vocal technique. Study guide. T: -2011
- Pirmatov Sh. The art of singing. Textbook. T: -2011
- Rahimov E. Vocal. Study guide. T: -2010
- Vasileva O. V. School of singing. Vocals for the voice in the accompaniment of the piano. "Hotline - Telekom" (2015)