Main Article Content
This paper precisely attempts to demonstrate the concept of the time regarding to the Genette’s theory to means their distribution of the order of some time which i plan to show the rationale beyond using the analepses only one of the narratological techniques (analepsis) will got to be adopted to research how Dickens attempts to write down his novel. This paper also will specialize in one of amongst Dickens’s novels (Great Expectations) to realize an adequate understanding of their flashingback clarifying the three differing types of analepsis it's divided into two parts; theoretical and empirical, the second part where Genette’s theory is adopted, which can be a sequel of the theoretical part and may specialize in how Dickens’s utilises three kinds of analepsis with ilustration ,this will assist to place the paper in its broader framework
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Crystal, David.( 1987).The Cambridge encyclopedia of language. Cambridge, England: Cambridge University. www.librarything.com/work/27364) ) -------------------1998) A dictionary of linguistics and phonetics . 4th edition USA. Blackwell publishers , Inc .
- Dickens, Charles. By Angus Calder (1960-61) . Great Expectations. Great Britian,Penguin Books.
- Genette, Gérard.(1980) Narrative Discourse, New York: Cornell University Press,.(1983). Nouveau discours du récit. Paris: Seuil.
- Imad, Khalid Madi (2008) The structure of the Novel, AbdAllah Algazali, A study in narrative techaniques in the narrative Tabout.M.A. Omar Alokhtar university . Al-beida .Libya.
- Rimmon-Kenan, S. (1983) Narrative fiction, London and New York: Routledge: the chapters of time, pp 43-59 ----------------------. (2002). Narrative fiction: Contemporary poetics (2nd ed.). London: Routledge.
- Stanzel, F.K. (1986, first paperback edition, 1979). A theory of narrative. Translated by Charlotte Goedsche. University of Cambridge.
- Schmid, W., 2010. Narratology: An introduction. Berlin: Walter de Gruyter Todorov, Tzvetan. 1969. Grammaire du Décameron. Mouton: The Hague.