Main Article Content
This article discusses the method of selection and formation of professional competencies that will ensure competitiveness in future auto mechanics. It is planned to introduce this method in the course of studying the course "Methods of forming competitiveness in future car mechanics in a practice-oriented professional training environment."
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Avazov Sh., Muslimov N, Qosimov Sh., Khodiev U., Avazov E. Methods and technologies of practical vocational education in vocational colleges (in drawings, tables and pictures) Methodical manual. ˗Tashkent: “Navruz”, 2014. -300 p.
- Каsimov Shavkat.Uralovich., Jalilov E.E. Indicators And Significance Of The Quality Of Professional Training Of Future Educators // International journal of scientific, Texnology research volume 9, issue 03, march 2020. –P. 646-647. lSSN 2277-8616.
- Ptitsyn A.E. Competence-oriented technology for training competitive specialists for the maintenance and craft of road transport [Text]: diss. for the academic degree of Candidate of Pedagogy: defended 10.12.2004 / A.E. Ptitsyn -Tolyatti: TolPI, 2004 .-- 180 p.
- Kosimov.Sh.U., Tashpulatov B.B. Organization of practical vocational education in сolleges //EVROPEAN JORNAL OF RESEARCH №3, May 2019. –Р. 80-86. Vienna, Austriya. http://rlx.doi. ors/ l0 -267 39 /2521-3253-2019-5-9
- Baydenko V.P. Competences in vocational education (to the development of a competency-based approach) // Higher education in Russia. ˗ No. 11. ˗ 2004
- Himmataliev D.O. Integration of pedagogical and technical knowledge in the diagnosis of professional readiness. Monograph. - T .: Uzbekistan, 2018. - 168 p.
- Necessary training of junior specialists in the specialty 33106003 - "Technical mechanics for car repair and maintenance" in the direction of secondary special, vocational training 3310600 - Ground transport systems and their use (by mode of transport) qualification requirements for the level and content of education. ˗ Tashkent. 2017. ^ 31b.