Main Article Content
This article is about the famous Uzbek writer Said Ahmad’s contribution to the Uzbek national literature and the description of faith in his works. Said Ahmad Khusanhadjayev is an Uzbek writer , playwright, Hero of Uzbekistan, People's Writer of Uzbekistan. Honored Art Worker of Uzbekistan, Chevalier of the Order for Distinguished Service and the Order of Friendship. He published his works under the literary name Said Ahmad. He is not only a writer but also a playwright. His dramas especially comedies had been performed in many theaters of Uzbekistan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Cuddon,J.A. A Dictionary of Literary Terms and Literary Theory,Fourth Edition,New Delhi:Doaba House,1998.
- Esin AB Principles and methods of analysis of a literary work. Tutorial. - M : Flint, Nauka, 2002. - P. 27.
- Normatov U. New Uzbek literature. - Tashkent: University, 2007.
- Normatov U. Said Ahmad. T.: 1978.
- Umurov H. Literary theory. - Tashkent: 2004.
- Umurov H. Artistic psychologizm and modern Uzbek novelists. - Tashkent: 1983.