Main Article Content
This paper principly attempts to intermingle between Histoire (fabula) and Recit(Syauzet) with relevance structural analysis of prolepsis to indicate chronological and anachcronological order of the novel which through just one narrative techanique with Gerard Genette's theory of narratology during which the order of time is applied, within which a prolepsis was chosen in an English novel to understand the importance of utilization by the author and what influence appears within the narration and also the impact that appears of flashforward usage and the way we understand the places, cause and time beyond the demonstrtion and illustration of advance mentions or anticipation tools, all of this by choosing some examples and explaining each variety of them also as counting the majority examples within the novel so as to comprehend the hidden kind of the author and also the incitement and impulsive behind their presence and existance in the novel
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Bal, Mieke. (1985) Narratology. Trans. Christine van Boheemen. Toronto: Toronto .
- Bordwell, David (2004) Principles of narration.
- Cody, David. Dickens: A Brief Biography , Hartwick College.
- Dickens, Charles. By Angus Calder (1960-61) . Great Expectations. Great Britian,Penguin Book
- Great Expectations. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Expectations)
- Genette, Gérard.(1980) Narrative Discourse, New York: Cornell University Press,.(1983). Nouveau discours du récit. Paris: Seuil.
- Leech , Geoffrey and Michael Short . (1981) Style in Fiction . London : Longman .