Main Article Content
The article provides general information about the methods of psychological work with secondary school students. It is also stated that one of the main tasks of the school is to create all the conditions for the development of the child, to introduce the most optimal forms of education and upbringing, taking into account his individual and psychological characteristics. At the same time, it is stated that the testing of knowledge, the implementation of admission to higher education institutions and all branches of education through tests requires the speedy establishment of psychological services.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Khakimova GA Psychology and symbolism of color // Young scientist. - 2018. - No. 9. - pp. 107-109.
- Khakimova G. A. Methods of teaching and analysis of sewing methods in applied art //The American Journal of Applied sciences. – 2020. – Т. 2. – №. 08. – С. 109-114.
- Istamovna, Ibatova Nigora, Ibrahimova Aysha. "PSYCHOLOGY OF ART." International Engineering Journal For Research & Development 5.CONGRESS (2020): 3-3.
- Nasirov A.A.The semantic area of proverbial phraseological units. Oxford Review of Education and Science. “Oxford University Press”, –The University of Oxford, 2016, № 1(11).−Pp. 555-565.
- M.B. Ahmedova. Genetic and Structural Specifications of tge Spirituality Nominative Units in the Uzbek Language. -Theoretical and Applied Science, 10 issue. 2018.- pp.331-333
- Nilufar Ulmasovna Ochilova, Mehrinigor Bahodirovna Ahmedova. Reflections on Horse in Uzbek Prose.- Theoretical and Applied Science, 10 issue, 2019. - pp. 86-88.
- M.B. Akhmedova. GENETIC AND STRUCTURAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE SPIRITUALITY NOMINATIVE UNITS IN THE UZBEK LANGUAGE. Theoretical & Applied Science,Vol.10, 2018. - Pp.331-333
- Nasirov A.A. The role and importance of proverbial phraseologies in the sphere of national languages phraseologisms. IJHEPS: International Research Journal of Humanities, Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences. − Delhi, 2016. Vol-2/ Issue -11/ Year-6 / June / 2016. −Pp. 58-66
- Norova M.B. Narziyeva I.Z. Terms and terminology in the Uzbek and English languages. International Journal on integrated education. e-ISSN:20203502 p-ISSN:26153785 Impact factor. Pp.173-176
- Norova M.B. Vosiyeva Sh.I. Various approaches to terminology. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation , Vol.24, Issue 09, 2020. ISSN:1475-7192 Scopus. 394-397 pp.
- Istamovna, Ibatova Nigora, Ramazonov Shukhrat Rakhimovich. "THE USE OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES IN DEVELOPING THE CREATIVE POTENTIAL OF THE STUDENTS IN THE FINE ARTS." European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences Vol 7.12 (2019).
- Khakimova GA Bukhara is the cradle of civilization // Young scientist. - 2018. - No. 15. - pp. 95-97.
- Nazarova D.I. The interpretation of educational ideas in the poems of Jamal Kamal// International Scientific Journal Theoretical & Applied Science.- 2019.- №11.- Pp. 136 – 138.
- Nazarova D.I. Literary Motives of Sufizm and Spiritual, Moral Ideas in the Lyrics of Jamal Kamal//International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE).-2019.- №10.– Pp. 223 - 225.