Main Article Content
Uzbek dance is famous for its ancient origin, centuries-old development, amazing variety of schools, types and genres. Karakalpak dance is a dance of the whole body, a dance of virtuoso leg movements, sophisticated patterns of hand movements, quivering body movements, complex ornamental hand movements, unusual, unusual movements of the shoulders and head.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On approval of the concept of further development of national culture in the Republic of Uzbekistan". November 28, 2018
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures for the further development of the art of national dance". February 4, 2020
- Decree of the President "On measures to radically improve the system of training highly qualified personnel and further develop the scientific potential in the field of dance art." No. PP-4585, 04.02.2020
- Avdeeva L. Dance of Mukarrama Turgunbaeva. -T .: 1989.
- Avdeeva L. From the history of Uzbek national dance. - T .: 2001.
- Petrosova E.A. Karakalpak dance. –T .: 1976.
- Usnatdinov Sh. Polat Madramov – биринши қарақалпақ балетмейстери. – Нөкис: Қарақалпақстан, 2011.
- Zhumaseitova G. Choreography Kazakhstan. - Almaty: Zhibk Zholy, 2010
- Litvinova T.G. Formations of the Karakalpak folk-stage dance, Dissertation for a candidate of art history, T., 1987