Main Article Content
In this article the issues of interest and national interests in the context of globalization and regional cooperation are analyzed. This work tries to socio-philosophically analyze the undeveloped mechanisms of mutually beneficial cooperation in international relations and the inequality in supplying the national interests as the case of several problems. It is also emphasized, paying attention to a new form of cooperation in Central Asia, is indicated as a qualitative basis for addressing the need and accelerating regional cooperation, to create a sphere of good neighborly relations in the new development environment.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Руссо.Ж.Ж. О причинах нравственности. СПб. 1907. стр.25.
- Сорос.Дж. О глобализации. - Москва.ЭКСМО. 2004. стр.116.
- Глобалистика международной междисциплинарный энциклопедический словарь. Москва-Санкт-Петербург-Нью-Йорк. 2006. стр.163.
- Отамуратов С. Глобаллашув: миллий-маънавий хавфсизлик.(socio-philosophicalanalysis).-T.“Ўзбекистон”.2015. -Б 81-82.
- Nazarov.N.А. Markaziy Osiyoda millatlararo munosabatlar. Т.Global books. 2018. B-47.
- Padao-Shioppa T. Europe, a Civil Power. Lessons for EU Experience
- London: Federal Trust for Education and Research. 2004, 173 p.
- Joʼraev T. Milliy davlatchilik: xavfsizlik va barqarorlik (global kontekst). – Toshkent. “Akademiya” 2007, -B 204
- Toynbi.А.D. Цивилизация перед судом истории. Сборник.- Москва. Рольф. 2002. стр. 271.
- Халқ сўзи. 2018 й. 9 октябрь. №209. -B 1.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/ Central_ Asia
- https://www.xabar.uz/ infografika/shavkat-mirziyoyevning-tarixiy-ahamiyatga
- Халқ сўзи 2018й. 13 декабрь. №257-258. -B 4.
- Сорокин.П. Национальный вопрос как проблема социального равенства. Психология национальной нетерпимости.Минск.Харвест.1998. стр.260
- M.M. Muhammmadsidiqov. Xalqaro mintaqashunoslik. 0‘quv qo‘llanma. -Т. “Barkamol fayz media”. 2017.-B.103.
- Халқ сўзи. 2019 й. 30 ноябрь. №248. –Б 3.
- С.С.Сафоев. Марказий Осиёдаги геосиёсат. Монография. Жаҳон иқтисодиёти ва дипломатия университети.Tashkent.2005.–Б. 29,31.