Main Article Content
In the following article the formation of teacher ethics in students is analyzed in the process of teaching pedagogy and psychology, as well as specialty fine arts. Depending on the content of the subjects taught in these subjects, students' attention is drawn to the issues of professional ethics. The correct and effective use of these tools depends on the skills, abilities, creativity and curiosity of the teacher are reconsidered
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Азимов С. С. Психологические аспекты формирования профессионального мастерства будущих учителей изобразительного искусства //Вестник науки и образования. – 2020. – №. 21-2 (99).
- Samadovich A. S. METHODICS OF USING PROGRAMMED MEANS OF EDUCATION FOR THE FORMATION OF PROFESSIONAL SKILLS OF FUTURE TEACHERS OF FINE ART.
- Zhuraev А.R.Methods of applying virtual laboratories in teaching hydraulics and heat technology // “European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences”. -Great Britain. 2019. №7 (7). – P. 35-40.
- Kakhhorov S.K., Zhuraev А.R. Method of application of virtual stands in teaching subjects of electrical engineering, radio engineering and electronics// LXII International correspondence scientific and practical conference «International scientific review of the problems and prospects of modern science and education» (Boston. USA. September 22-23). 2019. – P. 44-47.
- Zhuraev А.R. Research and methodology background to the optimization of labour and professional training curriculum in general secondary education // International scientific journal. № 7 (35) / Russia Volgograd. International scientific journal. № 7 (35) / Russia Volgograd. Impact factor of the journal «Science and world» – 0.325 (Global Impact Factor 2013, Australia) 2016. – P. 70-71.
- Шомуродов О. Н., Авезов Ш. Н. Компьютерные технологии обучения //Вестник науки и образования. – 2020. – №. 21-2 (99).