Main Article Content
This article deals with the poetic mastery of the Uzbek classic poet Alisher Navoi. In particular, the poetic arts and poetic art used in his ghazals, which are included in the "Strange us-sig'ar" divan, are analyzed, and the poet's artistic innovations are studied.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Boltaboyev Hamidulla. Sources of classical poetry of the East. The first book. Revised and corrected second edition. State Scientific Publishing House "National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan". Toshkent.- 2008. - 426 p.
- Mullahojayeva Karomat. The combination of mystical imagery and art in Alisher Navoi's ghazals. T .: “Akademnashr”. 2019. - 208 p.
- Navoi Alisher. A perfect collection of works. 20 volumes. The third roof. The Strange Cow. Publishing house "Fan" of the Uzbek SSR Tashkent - 1988. - 578 b.
- Atoullah Husseini. Badoyeus-industry. (Aruz about weight and artistic means). Translated from the Persian by Alibek Rustamov. T .: Ghafur Ghulam Literature and Art Publishing House. 1981. - 400 p.
- Ishakov Yaqubjon. Dictionary of word art. T .: “Uzbekistan”. 2014. - 320 p.
- Yusupova Dilnavoz. Rules of dream weight and basics of classical poetics. T. ‘Education-media’. 2019. - 184 p.
- Navoi Alisher. A perfect collection of works. 20 volumes. The fourth roof. The Strange Cow. Publishing house "Fan" of the Uzbek SSR Tashkent. 1989. - 560 p.
- Rustamov Alibek. Navoi's artistic mastery. T .: Ghafur Ghulam Literature and Art Publishing House. 1979. - 216 p.
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe. West and East Office. Translated by M. Akbarov. T .: New Age Generation. 2016. - 272 p.
- Komilov Najmiddin. Sufism. T .: Uzbekistan ”. 2008. - 448 p.