Main Article Content
The research aims to discover evidence, develop an explanatory theory, and create original works of significant creative value through systematic and thorough investigation. A research method must have certain characteristics and properties to be considered good research: it must be regulated, thorough, systematic, accurate, and verifiable. Since research often starts with a problem and finishes with a problem, many of the issues raised in the research recommendations may become new research topics. It is based on direct experience or observation, employs facts and evidence collected through a rigorous investigation, and draws clear conclusions using valid procedures and principles. Furthermore, data collection shows cautious and accurate judgment, as well as the use of validated analytical procedures. On the other hand, study design and methods are repeated for the researcher to draw clear and definitive conclusions. In the research process, ethics elevates the promotion of knowledge, fact, and credibility. It also promotes principles that are important for collaborative work, such as trust, transparency, mutual respect, and justice. The ethical codes and policies for the study include honesty, objectivity, transparency, confidentiality, human subject rights, and intellectual property respect. Researchers should also recognize the following rights of research subjects such as voluntary participation, informed consent, risk of harm, confidentiality, and anonymity. Intentional misinterpretation, misinformation, and false statements must be avoided to prevent cases of plagiarism, and proper credit must be provided when using other people's work.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Asaad, A. S. & Hailaya, W. M. (2004). Measurement and evaluation: concepts and principles. Manila: Rex Book Store, Inc.
- 2. Buenaflor, M. P. (2018). Effective music instructions integrated to mathematics lesson in the academic performance of grade 3 pupils (Undergraduate research). Philippine Normal University, Manila, Philippines.
- 3. Calderon, J. F. & Gonzales, E. C. (1993). Methods of research and thesis writing. National Book Store, Inc.
- 4. Calmorin, L. P. (2010). Research and statistics with computer. National Book Store, Inc.
- 5. Creswell, J. W. (1994). Research design: Qualitative and quantitative approaches. Thousand Oaks: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- 6. Creswell, J. W. (2009). Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches (3rd ed). SAGE Publications, Inc.
- 7. Dewey, J. (2007). Logic - the theory of inquiry. Saerchinger Press.
- 8. Esguerra, R. R. (2015). Literary appreciation and proposed supplementary Asian literary selections. International NeuroELT Conference.
- 9. Francisco, N. M. (2019). Practical research 1 [Powerpoint Slides].Scribd. https://www.scribd.com/presentation/436568959/Practical-Research-1
- 10. Jerusalem, V. L. et al. (2017). Practical research 2: Exploring quantitative research. Sampaloc, Manila: Fastbooks Educational Supply, Inc.
- 11. Nava, L. H. (2000). Validation of the teaching situations inventory. Research Series, 46.
- 12. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (2015). The measurement of scientific, technological and innovation activities frascati manual 2015: Guidelines for collecting and reporting data on research and experimental development. Paris: OECD Publishing.
- 13. Pagulayan, R. C. (2019). Doing research in a way that counts: Scholarly publication [Powerpoint Slides]. University of Saint Louis.
- 14. Santiago, S. B. (2018). Quality of life of post myocardial infarction patients admitted at Bulacan medical center (Master’s thesis). La Consolacion University, Philippines.
- 15. Sevilla, C. et. al. (1984). An introduction to research methods. Manila, Philippines: Rex Book Store.
- 16. Subong Jr., P. E. (2005). Statistics for research. Manila: Rex Book Store, Inc.
- 17. Tabuena, A. C. & Hilario, Y. M. C. (2021). Research data analysis methods in addressing the K-12 learning competency on data analysis procedures among senior high school research courses. International Journal of Recent Research and Applied Studies, 8(3), 1-7.
- 18. Tabuena, A. C. (2021a). Demonstrative process on the use of research abstracts in writing the literature review for senior high school students. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Explorer, 1(3), 1-6.
- 19. Tabuena, A. C. (2021b). A pre-experimental research on the implementation of selected classroom assessment techniques for music, arts, physical education, and health. International Journal of Multidisciplinary: Applied Business and Education Research, 2(2), 163-171.
- 20. Tabuena, A. C. (2021c). Preliminary methods and illustrative examples in formulating the research frameworks on the research writing process for senior high school students. International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education, 7(1), 8-15.
- 21. Tabuena, A. C. (2020a). Identifying and stating the problem through the use of a research outline proposal in the research writing process. International Journal for Innovative Research in Multidisciplinary Field, 6(12), 60-64.
- 22. Tabuena, A. C. (2020b). Students’ perception in the implementation of the IMRaD structure approach and its implications on the research writing process. International Journal of Research Studies in Education, 9(7), 55-65.
- 23. Tabuena, A. C. (2020c). Development and validation of a Philippine music achievement test in addressing the K to 12 music curriculum learning competencies. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, 9(4), 16-25.
- 24. Tabuena, A. C. (2017). Classroom assessment techniques in music, arts, physical education, and health for junior high school students: An action research report. Kindle Direct Publishing.
- 25. Tabuena, A. C. (2016). Development and validation of an achievement test in music learning for junior high school students (Undergraduate research). Philippine Normal University, Manila, Philippines.
- 26. Vygotsky, L. S. (1978). Mind in society: The development of higher psychological processes. Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
- 27. Zulueta, F. M & Costales Jr., N. E. B. (2003). Methods of research thesis-writing and applied statistics. Mandaluyong City: National Book Store.