Main Article Content
The article discusses the role of the Kurgan School of Epic, its famous representatives, the traditions and poetic style of the Barkarals, which played an important role in Uzbek folk epics. Based on the autobiographical epic of Ergash Jumanbulbul ogli "Biography", interesting scientific views on the poetic elements of the epic, the teacher-student relationship is put forward
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Annotated dictionary of the Uzbek language. Five volumes. Volume four.-Tashkent .: National encyclopedia. 2008.
- Nightingale songs. Five volumes. Fifth volume.– Tashkent .: Science. 1973.
- The treasure of wisdom. - Tashkent .: NMIU "Uzbekistan", 2016.
- The following poet and his place in the epic. - Tashkent .: Fan, 1971.
- Juraeva M. Cognitive Peculiarities of Folk-Tales Structure in French and Uzbek Languages. Young Scientist USA. HUMANITIES. Lulu, 2014. – Р. 68–70. http://www.YoungScientistUSA.com/
- Juraeva, M., Bobokalonov, O. Pragmalinguistical study of french-uzbek medicinal plant terminology. Electronic journal of actual problems of modern science, education and training: Modern problems of philology and linguistics, 6(1), 2020. – Рp. 1-7.
- Gafurova.N.N., Qurbonov A.M., Siddiqova N.N., Norova R.F.; “Charles Dickens and William Thackeray: two styles of one genre, one period” International Journal of Psycholosocial Rehabilitation (Indexed by Scopus) ISSN: 1475-7192 DOI: 10.37200/IJPR/V2413/PR200797; pages: 423-429.
- Gafurova.N.N. “Modern problems of linguistics and methods of teaching English” Proceeding of The ICECRS INDONESIA November, Vol 4 (2019): International onference on World Science and Education. Case of Asia Articles
- Gafurova.N.N. “General and modern linguistical features and their conditions in application” International Scientific Journal ISJ Theoretical & Applied Science Philadelphia, USA issue 04, volume 84 published April 30, 2020
- Gafurova.N.N., Rashidov N.N.; “The role of the English language in the education system” “Buxoro islom madaniyatini modernizatsiyalash va turizimni barqaror rivojlantirish istiqbollari”; Xalqaro ilmiy-amaliyanjuman; 24-fevral 2020 yil Buxoro.