Main Article Content
In the article on the analysis of legislation and the study of the opinion of foreign scientists, the article identifies problems in the field of providing legal protection for information. Having studied the normative legal acts regulating the information sphere, a number of proposals and opinions were put forward for their improvement
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Message from the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Oliy Majlis on December 22, 2017
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan «On Informatization» dated December 11, 2003
- Shavkat Mirziyoyev. «Uzbekistan will fight crime according to a new system: its name is» The Truth about Crime and Justice «following a video conference on crime prevention» on July 27, 2018
- Kharitonov I.K. Legal problems of protecting the right to information \\ Materials of the All-Russian initial practical conference dedicated to the memory of V.D. Sorokin. Krasnodar 2017., p. 178
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan «On Personal Data» dated July 2, 2019 No.