Main Article Content
Nowadays, the issue of teaching military students is paid attention to the formation of professionally significant competencies by means of a foreign language in our country. The relevance of the research is conducted by the author of the article. The purpose of the article is to reveal the features of learning military English language by students for military areas of training. Taking into account which allows to determine the specifics of the military topics of foreign language communication and the requirements for training materials. The research is based on a contextual approach to professionally oriented learning, which suggests that information should be assimilated in context by modeling the subject and social content of professional activity in the military English language classes. The theoretical significance of the article lies in the fact that it contributes to the study the issue of creating a foreign-language professional communication environment with the help of modern educational technologies that allow students to immerse themselves in a foreign language environment, observe culturally specific realities and hear samples of modern foreign speech
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Blass L., Williams J. Creative Thinking and Reading with TED Talks. Boston: National Geographic Learning / Cengage Learning, 2015. P. 4–7.
- Ciornei S., Dina A. T. Authentic texts in teaching English // Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015.Vol. 180. P. 274–27
- Dummett P., Stephenson H., Lansford L. Keynote. Intermediate. Boston: National Geographic Learning // Cengage Learning. – 2016. P. 4–7.
- Galskova ND Modern methods of teaching a foreign language: a guide for teachers. - M .: ARKTIGlossa, 2000.-165 p.
- Mallinder M. Teaching English using TED talks // EFL Magazine. − URL: http://efl magazine.com/teaching-englishusing-ted-talks.
- Obraztsov P.I., Akhulkova A.I., Chernichenko O.F. Design and construction of professionally oriented teaching technology: study guide. Allowance. - Orel: OSU, 2005 .-61 p.
- Obraztsov P.I, Ivanova O. Yu. Professionally-oriented teaching of a foreign language at non-linguistic faculties of universities: textbook. Allowance. - Orel: OSU, 2005 .-114 p.
- Rubenstein L. Using TED talks to inspire thoughtful practice // The teacher educator. − 2012. − Vol. 47. Issue 4.P.261–267.
- Shaimova GA, Shavkieva D. Sh. Professional-oriented teaching of English in non-linguistic universities // Young scientist. 2013. №11. P.692–694. - URL https://moluch.ru/archive/58/7995.
- Shaimova GA, Shavkieva D. Sh. Professional-oriented teaching of English in non-linguistic universities // Young scientist. 2013. №11. - P. 692–694. - URL https://moluch.ru/archive/58/7995.
- Vasilyeva Yu. A. Teaching students of senior courses of pedagogical universities of professional speech in English using business games: dis. ... Cand. ped. Sciences: 13.00.02. - SPb., 2002 .179 p.