Main Article Content
In modern socio-economic situation, culture is an important part of content of teaching English. The article deals with the subject of culture as the contents and the context of teaching English, the object of testing and the characteristics of the teaching process. The article is based upon theoretical research, empirical analysis and classroom observations
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Zorina, E. E. English language and culture of speech: textbook: areas of training: 03/38/01 Economics, 03/38/02 Management / E.E. Zorin. - M.: OntoPrint, 2015 .-179 p. - ISBN 978-5-906802-28-6.
- Zorina, E.E. The features of teaching future economists in English language and culture of speech [Text] / E.E Zorina // Language, personality, activity:
- the view of young researchers: The materials of the Fifth scientific-practical conf. young scientists (with international participation), Kirov, April 3-4. 2014 / editorial board.
- On the approval of the state educational standard of higher education in the direction of preparation 03.03.01 Teaching language (bachelor's level) [Text]: order of the Ministry of Education and Science: [approved on November 12, 2015] [Electronic resource]. Mode access: http://fgosvo.ru/uploadfiles/fgosvob/380301.pdf
- On the approval of the federal state educational standard of higher education in the direction of training 38.03.02. Teaching language (bachelor's level) [Text]: order of the Ministry of Education and Science://fgosvo.ru/uploadfiles/fgosvob/380302.pdf.