Main Article Content
The outbreak of Covid-19 pandemic around the globe in the beginning of 2020 was the situation that nobody ever expected to happen in the first place. Specifically, the issue of how education would be conducted was to be performed as fast as possible and with a proper quality. The lockdown that was imposed by the Uzbek government on March 16 brought to life the idea of implementation of online education in universities around Uzbekistan, most importantly, Moodle platform. This article opens up about issues that teachers faced during the beginning of the online educational process and about specificity of Moodle platform. Moreover, this paper depicts the importance and tremendous impact of the Moodle platform in 2020-2021 years
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- XODJAYEVA, Mavlyuda (2018) "USING MOODLE SYSTEM IN TEACHING “INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND PROCESS MODELING” FOR ISLAMIC AND RELIGIONS STUDIES STUDENTS," The Light of Islam: Vol. 2018 : Iss. 4 , Article 7.
- Development of Distance and E-Learning Based Higher Education in Uzbekistan in Framework of International Collaboration R. A. ESHCHANOV, S .U. HODJANIYAZOV, G. MATLATIPOV, Urgench State University, 14 Khamid Alimjan street, Urgench 220100, Khorezm, Uzbekistan
- Дюбкова-Жерносек Т. П. Применение метода кейсов при организации дистанционного обучения на базе LMS MOODLE. – 2019.
- Oproiu, Gabriela. (2015). A Study about Using E-learning Platform (Moodle) in University Teaching Process. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 180. 426-432. 10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.02.140.
- Al-Ajlan, A. & Zedan, Hussein. (2008). Why Moodle. Future Trends of Distributed Computing Systems, IEEE International Workshop. 58-64. 10.1109/FTDCS.2008.22.