Main Article Content
The development of general endurance among students engaged in general physical training was studied. Reducing fatigue in students caused by exercises, improving their physical condition is one of the important and interesting topics. The paper considers one of the ways to increase endurance, its results are demonstrated. According to the results of the study, there was a development in students of general endurance. The search for a variant of optimal exercises for the development of general endurance among students, gives grounds to assert about the beneficial effect on the body of students of moderate running loads for a given time
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Nikolaev A., Semenov V. Development of endurance in athletes. Moscow: Sport, 2017.114 p.
- Yakimov A.M., Revzon A.S. Innovative endurance training in cyclic sports. Moscow: Sport, 2018.100 p.
- Daniels D. From 800 meters to the marathon. Proven methods and training programs for endurance running success. M .: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2019.
- Karimov I.A. Harmoniously developed generation is the basis of Uzbekistan's progress //
- Karimov I.A. Healthy generation is the future of our country
- Muratov M. Sh. KhusainovSh.Ya. The development of physical preparedness of student young people. Psychology and Education Journal (2021) 58 (1): 2699-2704, ISSN: 00333077.
- Muratov M.Sh. KhusainovSh.Ya. PHYSICAL EDUCATION OF STUDENT YOUTH IN MODERN. An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal. ISSN: 2249-7137 Vol. 11, Issue 2, February 2021
- Vasenkov, N. V. Dynamics of the state of physical health and physical fitness of students / N.V. Vasenkov // Theory and practice of physical culture. - 2005. - No. 5. - P. 91 - 92.
- Zavyalov, A.I. Physical education of student youth / A.I. Zavyalov, D.G. Mindiashvili. - Krasnoyarsk, 1996