Main Article Content
The article provides a mythopoetic analysis of TimurPulatov's story "Possessions". The images of a kite and other insects in ancient mythology are considered, and a new author's mythologized meaning is revealed. The author pays special attention and reveals the author's idea of the title of the story "Possession".
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Abutalieva Elvira Irikovna. Dissertation for the degree of candidate of philological sciences / Space and time in Russian-language prose of Central Asia (based on the works of TimurPulatov and TimurZulfikarov) T., 1993. – 112p.
- Great Russian Encyclopedia. Lunar cults. Russia 2004. bigenc.ru/ethnology/text/215 Mythological dictionary / Ch. ed. EAT. Meletinsky. M .: Sov. Encyclopedia, 1990 .– 672 p.
- Slavic Antiquities: Ethnolinguistic Dictionary. Ed. callAgapkina T.A., Vinogradova L.N., PetrukhinV.Ya., Tolstaya S.M. (editor-in-chief). In 5 volumes. T. 1. - M .: International relations, 1999. – 613 p.
- TimurPulatov. Selected works in two volumes. T. 1. [Intro. Art. A. Bocharova]. T .: Publishing house lit. and art, 1990 . –544 p.