Main Article Content
In this article, the issues of organizing lectures in higher educational institutions is discussed from congruence (horizontally) and coherence (vertically) aspects of the educational environment. The structure and methodological techniques of constructing lectures and the feedback of students in several universities to the different forms of lectures are deeply analyzed and discussed. According to conducted researches the author identified the criteria for evaluating the quality of the conducted lessons and developed methodological recommendations for trainers
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the strategy of actions for the further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021" dated February 7, 2017.
- Abdullaeva Sh. A., Lutfillaev M. H., Takhirova M. M. Implementation of pedagogical diagnostics software in the educational process as a factor of perfection of preventive work to reduce the growth of criminal agencies among students // Materials of the X international scientific conference «Innovations and Modern Pedagogical Technologies in the Education system», February 20–21, 2020. Prague. Р. 155-161.
- David S. Moore. New Pedagogy and New Content: The Case of Statistics // International Statistical Review. 2-65. – Mexico: International Statistical Institute, – 1997. 123-165 p.
- Abdullaeva Sh.A. Diagnosis of competencies in students of continuing education: a comparative analysis with foreign experience // Continuing education №8. - T., 2019. 3-9 p.
- Aksenov G. P. Vernadsky. - 2nd ed .. - M .: Molodaya gvardiya, 2010. - (ZhZL).
- Volkov V. A., Kulikova M. V., Loginov V. S. Moscow professors of the 18th - early 20th centuries. Humanities and social sciences. - M .: Janus-K; Moscow textbooks and carto-lithography, 2006. - P. 227-228. - 300 p. - 2000 copies. - ISBN 5-8037-0164-5.
- Gordienko D. S. Works of N. P. Kondakov in the assessment of M. S. Hrushevsky // Kondakov readings IV: antiquity - Byzantium - Ancient Russia. - Belgorod, 2013.
- Member of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan Makhmutov Ismailovich Mirza (1926-2008). AN RT.
- Druzhinin P.A. The riddle of the "Periodic Table": The history of the publication of the discovery of D.I. Mendeleev of the Periodic Law. - Moscow: New Literary Review, 2019 .-- 164 p. - ISBN 978-5-4448-0976-1.
- How to make a good lecture great. - Methodological recommendations for teachers. - M .: GBOU VPO RNIMU them. N.I. Pirogova, Ministry of Health of Russia, 2014. - 30 p.
- Kostomarov Nikolay Ivanovich / Butakov Ya. A., Kireeva RA // Congo - Epiphany. - M.: Big Russian Encyclopedia, 2010. - P. 470. - (Big Russian Encyclopedia: [in 35 volumes] / Ch. Ed. Yu.S. Osipov; 2004—2017, vol. 15). - ISBN 978-5-85270-346-0.
- Obutov E. E., Lavrova V. P. Problems of education of the younger generation in modern conditions // Scientific and methodological electronic journal "Concept". - 2016. - T. 30. - S. 291–293.
- Sysoeva EK, Kosulina LG Timiryazev Clement Arkadievich // A. Yu. Andreev, DA Tsygankov Imperial Moscow University: 1755-1917: encyclopedic dictionary. - M .: Russian political encyclopedia (ROSSPEN), 2010. - S. 712-713. - ISBN 978-5-8243-1429-8.
- Tsygankov DA KLYUCHEVSKY Vasily Osipovich // Imperial Moscow University: 1755-1917: encyclopedic dictionary / compiled by A. Yu. Andreev, DA Tsygankov. - M .: Russian political encyclopedia (ROSSPEN), 2010. - S. 330-332. - 894 p. - 2000 copies. - ISBN 978-5-8243-1429-8.