Main Article Content
Proposed injection treatment osteoarthroses based Plasmolifting method stimulate the regeneration of tissues with the use of autoplasma containing blood platelets. Methods of treatment with the use of platelet autoplasma in the treatment of osteoarthrosis of this technology is easy to use, does not require sophisticated equipment can take the pain, improve joint mobility, to promote processes of restoration of cartilage, bone and soft tissue of the joint, to prolong the period of remission of the disease
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Alekseeva L.I. Modern ideas about the diagnosis and treatment of ostearthrosis / L.I. Alekseeva // Russian medical journal. Rheumatology. - 2013, No. 9. - P.81.
- Froum S.J. Effects of platelet-reach plasma on bone growth and osseintegration in human maxillary sinus grafts: Three bilateral case reports / S.J. Froum S.S. Wallace, D.P. Tarnow, S.C. Cho and Int. J. Periodontics Restorative Dent. - 2012, No. 22. - P. 45-53.
- Daminova Sh.B., Kazakova N.N. The state of the physicochemical properties of oral fluid in children with rheumatism// South Asian Academic Research Journals. Austria. - 2020. - № 3. - P.133-137.
- Akhmerov P.P. Autostimulation of regenerative processes in maxillofacial surgery and cosmetology: method, aid / R.R. Akhmerov, R.F. Zarudiy, I.N. Rychkova [and others]. - M .: Clinic Lavater, 2011.
- Bashkina A.S. The use of platelet-rich plasma in the relief of pain syndrome of the greater trochanter. Bashkina, T.S. Shirokova, T.S. Knyazeva // Traumatology and Orthopedics. - 2011. - No. 2 (60). - pp. 57-61.
- Kazakova N.N., Sobirov A.A. Changes in saliva in children with comorbidities// Journal For Innovative Development in Pharmaceutical and Technical Science. – 2021. - № 4(3). – P. 28-31.
- Kirillova I.A. Combined use of osteoplasty and platelet-rich plasma in traumatology and orthopedics / I.A. Kirillova, N.G. Fomichev, V.T. Substantial // Traumatology and Orthopedics of Russia. - 2008, No. 3 (49). - P.63-67.
- Даминова Ш.Б., Хамидов И.С., &Казакова Н.Н. Цитологическая оценка состояние тканей пародонта при хроническом катаральном гингивите у детей// Евразийский вестник педиатрии. Санкт Петербург. - 2019. - № 2. - С.96-100.
- Даминова Ш.Б., &Казакова Н.Н. Современные состояния проблемы кариеса зубов у детей больных с ревматизмом// Евразийский вестник педиатрии. Санкт Петербург. - 2020. - № 1. - С.149-154.
- Petrella R.J. Is exercise effective treatment for osteoarthritis of the knee / R.J. Petrella // The Western J. Med. - 2001. - Vol. 174, no. 3, —P.191—196.
- Fennis J., Stoelinga P, Jansen J, // International Journal of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery. - 2002. - No. 31. - P.281-286.
- Daminova Sh.B., Kazakova N.N., SobirovSh.S. A literature review of the current state of the problem of dental caries in children of patients with rheumatism// World Journal of pharmaceutical research. – USA. - 2020.-№ 6. - P. 259-266.
- Lesnyak OM Osteoarthritis: clinical guidelines: diagnosis and management of patients with ostearthritis of the knee and hip joints - M .: GEOTAR-Media, 2016 .-- 176 p.
- Anitua E. Plasma rich in growth factors: Preliminary results of use in the preparation of future sites for implants / E. Anitua // Int. J. Oral. Maxillofac. Implants. - 2015. - No. 14. - P.529-535.
- Greenlagh D.G. The role of growth factors in wound healing / D.G. Greenlagh // J. Trauma. - 2016. - No. 41. - P.159—167.
- Wergedal J.E. Skeletal growth factor and other factors known to be present in bone matrix stimulate proliferation and protein synthesis in human bone cells / J.E. Wergedal, S. Mohan, M. Lundy, D.J. Baylink // J. Bone Miner. Res. - 2014. - No. 5. —P.179—186.
- Kazakova N.N. Dental status inpatients with inflammatory disease sof the joints// «Актуальные вызовы современной науки» ХIVІІІ Международная научная конференция. Переяслав. - 2020. – С .57-58.
- Kesyan G.A. Optimization of osteogenesis processes in traumatological and orthopedic patients using platelet-rich autoplasma and biocomposite materials. Medical technologies / G.A. Kesyan, G.N. Verchenko, R.Z. Urazgildeev. - M., 2015. - p. 18.
- Sorokin Yu.A. Massive elimination of plasma with intra-articular injection of autoplasma in the complex treatment of deforming osteoarthritis of large joints: author. dis. ... Cand. honey. nauk / Yu.A. Sorokin. - Tomsk. - 2011.
- Marx RE.Radiation injury to tissue /R.E. Marx; E.R. Kindwall (ed.) // Hyperbaric Medicine Practice. Flagstaff, AZ: Best Publishing Company. - 2009. - P.447-504.