Main Article Content
In recent years, much attention has been paid to teaching ESP (English for Specific Purposes), since the study of "special" texts, with their terminology, increases the motivation of the student, replenishes the vocabulary that will be useful in a future profession. When expanding the research topic, the work of scientists who studied the translation of geological terms in different years was analyzed, the names of some minerals were selected, their morphological structure was studied, and compared with the translation. The results of the study showed that to date in Uzbekistan there are no electronic dictionaries on geological terms. Therefore, we believe that in universities where there are areas of geology, we should pay the attention of teachers of foreign languages to teaching English for special purposes, and conduct their research in accordance with this specialty
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Afanaseva M.V. ESP - angliyskiy dlya spetsialnyx tseley: istoriya i sovremennost // Gumanitarnye nauki. №3 (7). 2012. S.68-70.
- Grinev-Grinevich S.V. Terminovedenie: ucheb. posobie dlya vuzov. M .: Akademiya, 2008.
- Korbel P., Novak M. Mineraly. Illyustrirovannaya entsiklopediya / per. s angl. T. Kitainoy. M .: Labirint Press, 2004. 296 p.
- Nickel E.X., Grays D.D. KNMNM MMA: rules and guidelines for the nomenclature of minerals / per. s angl. A.G. Bulaxa, P.I. Karchevskogo // Zapiski Rossiyskogo mineralogicheskogo obshchestva. 1999. Ch. 128, vyp. 2. S. 51-65.
- Explanatory dictionary of English geological terms: v 3-x t. / pod red. M. Geri, R. Mak-Afi ml., K.. Vulfa; per. s angl. under red. L.P. Zonenshayna. M .: Mir, 1977. T. 1: af. 592 s. ; M .: Mir, 1978. T. 2: gp. 592 s. ; M .: Mir, 1979. T. 3: qz. 544 s.
- Computer linguistics. // [ E lektronnyy resource ] URL : https://www.krugosvet.ru/enc/lingvistika/kompyuternaya-lingvistika (Data Contacts location. 7.06.2020)
- Samsonov Ya.P., Turinge A.P. Samotsvety SS SR: spravochnoe posobie / pod red. V.I. Smirnova. M .: Nedra, 1984. 335 p.
- Farndon D. Dragotsenniye i podelochniye kamni, polezniye iskopaemiye i mineraly. Encyclopedia collector / per. s angl. O. Stroganovoy; nauch. consultant A.S. Tarantov. M .: Eksmo, 2010. 256 p.
- Korbel P., Novak M. The complete encyclopedia of minerals. Description of over 600 minerals from around the world. United Kingdom: Grange Books PLC, 2001.296 p.
- Commission on New Minerals, Nomenclature and Classification [Electronic resource]. URL: http://nrmima.nrm.se//