Main Article Content
This article is devoted to the investigation of problems of phonetic, morphological (affixal) and lexical forms of word formation in the spoken language of the Turkmen of Karakalpakstan and their influence on the speech of the Uzbek and Karakalpak languages
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Akhunzyanov E. M. Bilingualism and lexico-semantic interference. Kazan: Scientific Records of Kazan University, 1978.
- 2.Nasyrov D. S., Koshchanov K. M. Problems of bilingualism and multilingualism in Karakalpakstan. Nukus: Karakalpakstan, 1990.
- Chikobaeva A. S. Introduction to linguistics. 4.1. Moscow: Nauka, 1952
- Haugen E. Introduction to sociolinguistics. Moscow. "Nauka", 1975.
- Nasyrov D. N., Koshanov M. K. Problems of bilingualism and multilingualism in Karakalpakstan. Nukus: Karakalpakstan, 1990.
- Veyisov B. Turkmen dilinin tarykhy. Ashgabat. Ylym, 1992.
- The influence of social factors on the functioning and development of the language. Moscow: "Nauka": 1998.
- S. Arazkulyev. Garagalpagstan ASSR-nin dortgul raionindaki Turkmen hepleshikleri. Ashgabat, 1961.