Main Article Content
J.H. Chase's works express almost all types of crime. These works reveal the roots and causes of crimes that endanger the lives of the peoples of the world, such as murder, theft, and drug addiction. Of course, in vividly describing these processes, the writer effectively used detective-criminal words in the speech of the author and the character. Consequently, the purely detective words used in the author’s speech served to depict the plot’s growth in the play, the perception of the details of the crime, the details of the criminal process, the expression of the crime items, and the unusual life in prison.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Холиков Б.A. Детектив романларда воқеликнинг бадиий талқинини тизимли моделлаштириш. Фaл. фанл. докт. (PhD) дисс. – Т., 2018. – Б. 95.
- Chase J.H. The vulture is a patient bird. Royallib.ru. – Гранада: Ватфабоокс, 1964. – P. 23.
- Chase J.H. The vulture is a patient bird. Royallib.ru. – Гранада: Ватфабоокс, 1964. – P. 67.
- Chаsе J.H. Come easy – Go easy. – Гранада: Ватфабоокс, 1960. – P. 19.