Main Article Content
The development of criminal justice in recent decades has been characterized not only by the fight against crime, but also by the search for the most effective mechanisms to achieve other critical goals. The resolution of criminal disputes arising as a result of the commission of an illegal act by a person  includes such aspects as compensation for the damage caused to the person who committed the act, the restoration of the violated order. as a result of the crime, the restoration of the normal life of the victim after the commission of the crime, the re-socialization of the convict in order to prevent the recurrence of the crime, and so on. This article conducts a small amount of research on mediation issues in criminal proceedings
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Adopted by General Assembly resolution 40/34 of November 29, 1985 // International human rights instruments. Collection of documents. M., 1999.S. 165-168.
- Adopted by UN General Assembly Resolution 40/33 of November 29, 1985 // International Acts on Human Rights. Collection of documents. M., 1999.S. 284-306.
- Collection of Council of Europe documents on the protection of human rights and the fight against crime. - M., SPARK, 1998.S. 116-122.
- Collection of Council of Europe documents on the protection of human rights and the fight against crime. - M., SPARK, 1998.S. 114-116.
- Organization and implementation of restorative justice programs: Methodical. allowance / Ed. L.M. Karnozova and R.R. Maksudov. M., 2006.S. 182-214.
- The document has not been published. The text is taken from the official UN website http://www.un.org/ru/ecosoc/docs/2002/r2002-12.pdf.