Main Article Content
Modern pedagogical technologies in the educational process is a well-thought-out model of joint pedagogical activity, which creates unconditionally favorable conditions for students and teachers in the design, organization and conduct of the educational process, a meaningful approach to the implementation of the learning process
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- G.U. Akhmedova. Innovative technologies for teaching foreign languages. - Problems of Pedagogy, 2018
- I.O.Shodieva. Some effective techniques for learning French at the beginning. Achievements in science and education, 2017
- I.O. Shodieva. Methods of teaching a foreign language using new information technologies. - Problems of Pedagogy, 2018
- G.U. Akhmedova, SF Salimov. Reading in a foreign language as a means of developing students' communication experience. Achievements in science and education, 2017
- Barotova, M., & Quvvatova, D. “Transference of National Peculiarities in the Novel “The Din” by E.A’zam”. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) – India, 2019. №8. Pp.383-387.
- Mubashira Barotova. The Problems of Recreating Writer's Style in Translation. International Scientific Journal: Theoretical & Applied Science. – Philadelphia, USA, 2020. – №82. Pp.189-192.
- Rajabova M. B. Goethe and the East //International scientific-practical conference" XL international conference dedicated to the problems of social sciences"(March 31, 2016) Moscow-2016. – 2016.
- Rajabova M. B. From the history of the views of the great thinkers of the East on education and upbringing //International scientific and practical conference" Fundamental and applied research: a new word in science", Moscow. – 2014. – pp. 125-132.
- Bakaevna R. M. Аrtistic interpretation of the mythonyms of angel and devil in the works of А //Navoi. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, ISSN. – pp. 2694-9970.
- Bakaevna R. M. Artistic interpretation of the mythonyms of Angel and Devil in the works of A. Navoi //Middle European Scientific Bulletin. – 2020. – Т. 5.
- Rajabova M. B. EXPRESSION OF IMAGES RELATED TO NATIONAL TRADITIONS IN A. NAVOI'S WORK //Scientific reports of Bukhara State University. – 2020. – Т. 4. – №. 5. – pp. 141-146.