Main Article Content
Competitions, being the main essence of wrestling, determine the tasks and direction of training wrestlers for effective activity. The article presents the results of research on the development of special endurance of young wrestlers, justifies the methodology for the development of special endurance in athletes
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Verkhoshanskiy Yu. V. Fundamentals of special physical training of athletes. - M .: Physical culture and sport, 1988 .-- S. 330.
- Volkov NI Biochemical foundations of an athlete's endurance // Theory and practice of physical culture. - 1967. - No. 3 - S. 15-21
- Kerimov F.A. Scientific research in the field of sports.T .: "ZAR QALAM", 2004. - 336 b.
- Kerimov F. A. Theory and methods of wrestling. - T .: UzDJTI, 2005 .-- 255 b
- Ilyin E.P. Differential psychophysiology of physical education. - L .: 1979 .-- S. 83.
- Kunat P. Problems of load from the point of view of sports psychology // Psychology and modern sport. - M .: 1973 .-- S. 224-319.
- Kurguzov GV, Rusanov V. Ya. Method of interval training to improve the special performance of boxers. // Boxing: Yearbook. - M .: 1985 .-- S. 15-16.
- Matveev L.P. Theory and methodology of physical culture. - M .: FiS, 2008 .-- S. 280.
- I.V. Tarabrina "Development of special endurance of Greco-Roman style wrestlers" Vestnik KazNMU, №2-2015.-С. 273-277.