Main Article Content
This article provides information about the decrees and decrees of the President. Implementation of the main missions of an entirely new professional education requires the development of creative activity in the training of future teachers in conjunction with modern teaching technologies and the creation of technologies and methods for its pedagogical study and bringing it to a new level. The work done for the development of art in our country. Further development of the views, works and creative abilities of one of our great scholars Al Farobi in the world of music. The formation of independent and critical thinking is the development of personal creativity
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Saipova D. "Improving the process of acquiring musical-theoretical knowledge." T .: Science and Technology Publishing House, 2005, [3,35.b]
- Matyakubov O. FarabiobosnovaxmuzykiVostoka. -T .: Fan, 1986.
- Oripov Z.T. Oriental musical sources (X-XI centuries). -T .: Science and technology, 2008.
- Aripov Z. T. About «Bolshoyknigemuzyki» Farabi (K izucheniyupervoistochnika). // Nekotoryevoprosysovershenstvovaniyauchebno-vospitatelnoyrabotы v muzykalnyxuchebnyxzavedeniyax (Metodicheskierekomendatsii). Sbornik. -T .: Constructor, 1986.
- Xayrullaev M.M. Abu Nasr al-Farabi, -M .: Nauka, 1982.
- Matyoqubov O. Introduction to the basics of professional music in the oral tradition, -T .: Teacher, 1983.
- Daukeeva S. Philosophical music by Abu Nasra Muhammad al-Farabi. -Alma-Ata: Fond Soros - Kazakhstan, 2002.
- Stars of Spirituality, -T .: Abdulla Qodiri National Heritage Publishing House, 2001.
- Hikmatullaev H., Shoislomov Sh. Ruby Common. -T .: Fan; 1965.