Main Article Content
The article deals with the person and his perfection in Uzbek classic literaturd. The genre of Alisher Navai’s work “Holoti Pahlavon Muhammad” has been analyzed in the article. The authar the article also addresses to the works of such outstanding represent tatives of Turkic literature as Yusuf Hos Hojib and Nasiriddin Rabg’uzi.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Alisher Navoi. Majolisun nafois. A perfect collection of works. 20 vols., 13 vols. –Tashkent: “Fan”, 1997, 114 pages.
- Alisher Navoi. Beloved slave. A perfect collection of works. 20 vols., 14 vols. –Tashkent: “Fan”, 1998, 164 pages.
- Alisher Navoi. Holoti Pahlavon Muhammad. A perfect collection of works. 20 vols., 15 vols. –Tashkent: “Fan”, 1999, p.106.
- Hussein Waz Kashifi. Futuvvatnomai sultan or Javanmard sect. - Tashkent: Abdulla Qodiri National Heritage Publishing House, 1994, 9 pages.
- Kaykovus. Nightmare. –Tashkent: “Heritage”, 1992, page 31.
- Nosiruddin Burhonuddin Rabguzi. The story is Rabguzi. The first book. –Tashkent: “Writer”, 1990, page 16.
- Yusuf Khos Hajib. Qutadg'u bilig. –Tashkent: “Fan”, 1971, page 905.
- Ahmadova U.Sh. Types of periphrases according to social-professional classification // The American Journal of Social Science and Education Innovations, ISSN: 2689-100X. Volume 02 Issue 08, 2020. – Рp. 318-325. Impact Factor 5,525.
- Hayitov Sh. The genre of manokib and the problem of a perfect human being // International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation. ISSN: 1475-7192. (SCOPUS) – 2020. – Pp. 10 – 16.
- Hayitov Sh. Depiction of king and great leaders in classic literature // International Journal on Integrated Education. – USA. – 2020. – Pp. 161–164.
- Hayitov Sh. Dream of a perfect ruler // International Scientific Journal. «Theoretical & Applied Science». – USA. – 2020. – Pp. 459 – 463.