Main Article Content
The article analyzes the poetic interpretation specificity in Khosiyat Rustamova’s poetry, the mental experience evolution, the mood and spirit synthesis in the lyrics, the emotional realization level and the melody function. It examines the relationship between emotional thinking and aesthetic ideals, the perception integrity and evaluation criteria, the artistic discourse balance and ideological origin, the image and expression interdependence, the creative worldviews interdependence and philosophical generalizations. The imagination materialization and the situation drawing are in fact based on the poet's ability to use metaphors. The value dimension and the socially oriented essence create artistic integrity
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Mirziyoyev Sh.M. Critical analysis, strict discipline and personal responsibility should be the daily rule of every leader. – Tashkent: Uzbekistan, 2017.
- 2. Rustamova Kh. Occupation. - Tashkent: Literature and art, 2011.
- 3. Kazakhboy Yuldosh. An open word. -Tashkent: Mentality, 2019.
- 4. Rakhimjanov N. Art is the main criterion. - Tashkent: Akademnashr, 2016.
- 5. Shermurodov T. Looking for an attractive expression.-Tashkent: National Library of Uzbekistan, 2009.
- 6. Umurov Kh. Rules of literature. -Tashkent: New generation, 2006.
- 7. http://www.ziyouz.com/.