Main Article Content
Nowadays, when Uzbekistan is the equal member of the world society, it is not enough to learn only Uzbek literature. Being aware of the best samples of the world folklore created in different historical-literary periods makes possible for the pupils to understand the national peculiarity of the Uzbek literature. On the other hand, it enriches their knowledge about the culture, outlook, hopes, and mentality of the other nations. There was provided the topicality of the role in the spiritual perfection of mankind and studying the tasks of artistry and esthetics as well as poetry of epics of Oriental people in this article.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Bertels E. Peri// Kultura I iskustva narodov Srednei Azii v drevnosti I srednevekovje. M., 1979.
- Yuldoshev. K. Adabiyot uqitishning ilmiy-nazariy asoslari. T., Uqituvchi, 1996.
- Tuxliyev B. Adabiyot o‘qitish metodikasi. Bayoz, T., 2012.
- Jumanazarova D.U. Badiiy asarlarni sharhlab o’rganish:tarix, tajriba va texnologiya. T., 2014.
- Alpomish. Sharq, T.,1998.
- Gurughli. Rahmatilla baxshi Yusuv o‘g‘li varianti. Prepared for publication by: T.Mirzaev, Z.Husainova. – Sharq, Т., 2006.
- Ramayana. Publishing house named after Ghafur Ghulom. Т., 1978.
- Seyidov M. Khizir – product turetskogo mifilogicheskogo mishleniya / Izvestiya AS of SSR of Azer. Series of literature, language and Art. 1980. №4.