Main Article Content
This article in a cycle of odes by the great poet Alisher Navoi, written in Turkish "Hilalia" and in Persian "Fusuli arbaa", compares the image, praise and description of the great ruler of the timurid kingdom Sultan Hussein Boykaro
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Uzbek literature. 4 volumes. Volume II. - Tashkent: State Publishing House of Fiction, 1959.
- Ganieva S., Nematov H. The poem "Hiloliya" // "Art", 1991. Issue 11. 8 p.
- Foniy Amir Alisher. Devoni forsiy (muntaxab). – Dushanbe: Irfon, 1993. Rajabboyevna A. N. Individualization in education and methods of improving teaching the english language //International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation. – 2020. – Т. 24. – №. 1. 91-96pp.
- Alimova N., Radjabova M. THE ROLE AND IMPORTANCE OF INDIVIDUAL EDUCATION IN THE SYSTEM OF ORGANIZATION //Theoretical & Applied Science. – 2020. – №. 4. 401-404pp.
- Alimova N. R. IMPROVING TECHNOLOGY OF INDIVIDUALIZATION ON EDUCATION FOR STUDENTS OF TECHNICAL SPECIALTIES IN TEACHING ENGLISH //Theoretical & Applied Science. – 2019. – №. 12. 352-355pp.
- Rajabboyevna A. N. Organization of English Lessons Based on Advanced Pedagogical Techniques //International Journal on Integrated Education. – Т. 3. – №. 3. 41-45pp.
- Alimova N. POSSIBILITIES FOR INDIVIDUALIZING TEACHING FOREIGN LANGUAGES IN A NON-LANGUAGE UNIVERSITY //European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences Vol. – 2019. – Т. 7. – №. 12p.
- Nozima A. Content And Methods Of Individualization Of Teaching Activities //International Journal of Progressive Sciences and Technologies. – 2021. – Т. 25. – №. 1. 50-53pp.
- Raxmonova D.M. Interdisciplinary consistency and connection is an important factor in the development of cognitive processes of students Republican scientific-practical conference "Educational innovations, the use of foreign experience and assessment systems in improving pedagogical skills: problems and solutions"
- BVXTXQTMOHM April 24, 2020, 120p.