Main Article Content
This article discusses the pedagogical features of the use of national movement games in physical education classes on the example of primary school students and discusses several recommendations
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In submitting the manuscript to the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE), the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the International Journal on Integrated Education (IJIE) published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- T. S. Usmonkhyzhaev., A. A. Pulatov., Sh. A. Pulatov., D. Kh. Abdullaev. "Theory and practice of national outdoor games". Tashkent 2014.
- Karimjon Rakhimkulov. "National outdoor games". ed. "Tafakkur Bustoni". Tashkent 2012.
- Encyclopedia of physical culture and Sports. Volume 3 of the Main Ed. - G. I. Kukushkin. M., Physical culture and sport.
- Asimov, I. B., Hamrakulov A. N., Talanina L. H., E. R. Rasulov, Gordievsky S. V., Yakovenko V. I. human Physiology. T., 1991.
- Weinbaum J. S. Dosage of physical activity of schoolchildren. M., 1990.
- Kulikov Yu. a., R. I. hudaiberdiev Life in motion. T., 1987.
- Maslov A. A., Podshchepoldin A.M. Lessons of Chinese gymnastics. M., 1990.
- Kashbakhtiev I.A., Kerimov F.A., Akhmatov M.S. Fundamentals of valeology T.2005